Dux Bellorum Forum
March 28, 2024, 03:42:48 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Gruul will be Dux Bellorum's next big killing attempt !

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Lock+Mage lvl 60 powerleveling (rerolled from other server)  (Read 1928 times)
Demorian
« on: June 30, 2007, 01:15:31 pm »

hello there. although me and my girlfriend are lvl 60, we have some tbc experience. but just got tired of alliance kids, so decided to reroll on another server. and another faction Cheesy horde ftw Tongue
we came with a friend, lvl 47 pala atm Sad dont know if he can apply also Sad

1. Ingame Name: Demorian
2. Class/lvl: 60 Warlock (powerleveling)
3. Professions: Tailoring - Enchanting
4. Age: 27
5. Country: Portugal
6. Previous guild and reason for leaving it:
We dont know many ppl in this server, and the guild we are currently in, nobody speaks for 5 hours, altough there are 20 ppl online. so we decided its time to move on and get to know more ppl.
7. Anyone in DuxBellorum that can vouch for you?
unfortunatly no Sad
8. What is your main focus in the game - PvE or PvP?
PVE definatly. Being part of a good team. Get to know more ppl on the server. A guild where we can have fun with the game. After all this is a game, and thats the main purpose.
9. What hours/time of day do you usually play (server time)?
around 18h-00h
10. What can DuxBellorum expect from you, and what do you expect from DuxBellorum?
Mature, friendly behavior, and mainly, good teamwork
11. Did you read the guild rules and accept the requirements and conditions described with in them? Yes

Point 12 not mentioned in template: Raiding Experience Cheesy
Pre TBC, until princess in AQ40, on tbc just did some heroics with my rogue, but then got tired of kids on that server so we rerolled

_________________________________________________________________________________

1. Ingame Name: Hinni
2. Class/lvl: 60 Mage (powerleveling)
3. Professions: Tailoring - Herbalism
4. Age: 23
5. Country: Portugal
6. Previous guild and reason for leaving it:
We dont know many ppl in this server, and the guild we are currently in, nobody speaks for 5 hours, altough there are 20 ppl online. so we decided its time to move on and get to know more ppl.
7. Anyone in DuxBellorum that can vouch for you?
unfortunatly no Sad
8. What is your main focus in the game - PvE or PvP?
PVE definatly. Being part of a good team. Get to know more ppl on the server. A guild where we can have fun with the game. After all this is a game, and thats the main purpose.
9. What hours/time of day do you usually play (server time)?
around 18h-00h
10. What can DuxBellorum expect from you, and what do you expect from DuxBellorum?
Mature, friendly behavior, and mainly, good teamwork
11. Did you read the guild rules and accept the requirements and conditions described with in them? Yes

Point 12 not mentioned in template: Raiding Experience Cheesy
Pre TBC, until princess in AQ40, on tbc just did some heroics with my druid, but then got tired of kids on that server so we rerolled
« Last Edit: June 30, 2007, 02:43:07 pm by Demorian » Logged
Poltergeist
Officer

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2007, 02:47:12 am »

Hello

ty for the application.

Im sorry to turn down this one, i hope u apply again when your chars are rdy to contribute in Raids.
Gl hf

-Poltergeist
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: