Dux Bellorum Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:59:35 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Gruul will be Dux Bellorum's next big killing attempt !

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 70 Hunter would like to join.  (Read 4800 times)
Tarrow

View Profile Email
« on: July 01, 2007, 11:19:02 pm »

Good day Dux Bellorum Members let me introduce myself:

Name.
Tarrow. Irl Benjamin.

Class.
Hunter lvl 70 orc.

Country.
Denmark.

Intrests
Freinds, Computer, Food.

Age.
I'm 15 nearly 16.

Prevoius Guilds.
Im in Ninjadolphs Dojo atm I'll leave if I get an invite for this guild. I'll leave because I have some problems wiht some of the people. And lots of them aren't frendly they don't wanna help wiht the kara pre, but i've done it now wiht random group hehe.

Why join Dux Bellorum.
Because I like to be in a guild where I can help a lot of people, like some1 needs the key fragment and last spot healer then i'll come for sure to help and I think it seems like a nice guild with lots of fun and happy people and you seem to be doing good at raiding.

Experience.
I have did MC Full run. BWL 3 bosses / AQ 20 2 bosses. / Onyxia / karazhan 6 or 7 bosses can't remember. I can do heroic in Keeperns of Time, and Cenarion Expedition. Working on the rest of heroics.

Specc.
05/49/07. Im ready to respecc what ever you want Wink

Proffesions.
Enchanting 265 (Working on it). Skinning 325 (Working on it too).

Active.
I play everyday World of Warcraft 1-4 Hours.

Gear:
Full rare + 7 epic's. Getting abit more from Heroics + Gladiator. /w me ingame and i'll link it.

reason for me to get in Dux Bellorum.
I think i'm a very good player and always concentrated on raids i'm always focus. When the raid leader gives inscription for a boss where i'm never been before. I'm not a person who likes to say f**k etc. I'm always kind to people in the guild and to help them in a 5 man quest or instance. i'm not a spammer in the guild chat i say only good words for people who understands when we have a chat in the guild chat. This things makes the G chat sometimes fun that is well needed in a game and TS or something.I got Ventrillo / Teamspeak 2 and a headset wiht a broken mic, going to buy a new.

Thank you very much for Reading my apply and i hoped i informed enough information you can always reply what I missing to post.
Further I hope u realy liked to readed it and very thank you very much for it.

Greetings Tarrow Smiley
Daikyu
Officer

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2007, 11:33:04 pm »

Thx for applying, We will answer your application within 7 days  Wink
Mushroom

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2007, 07:09:14 pm »

Last spot healer and you join as hunter? huh?  Grin
Daikyu
Officer

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2007, 05:26:25 pm »

The for applying, but atm we have enough hunters, if we need to recruit more we will contact u.

Gl on your adventures in Azaroth

Daikyu Hunter Officer Dux Bellorum
Oupsbehindu

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2007, 11:34:59 am »

marius u a gm? only saw gm say like good luck with ur adventures in azeroth ! Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: