Dux Bellorum Forum
April 18, 2024, 11:30:05 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Gruul will be Dux Bellorum's next big killing attempt !

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 70 rogue app.  (Read 1761 times)
tellius

View Profile Email
« on: June 22, 2007, 11:35:51 pm »

1. Ingame Name: Tellius

2. Class/lvl: Rogue / 70

3. Professions: Skinning / Mining

4. Age: 16

5. Country: Denmark

6. Previous guild and reason for leaving it: Doom bringers - lack of healers, so many began to leave, and seems impossible to find more healers

7. Anyone in DuxBellorum that can vouch for you? unfortunately, i dont think so Sad

8. What is your main focus in the game - PvE or PvP? both actually. lately i have kinda halfed my pvp time, and went instances instead to be able to do heroics, so i guess im more for pve atm.

9. What hours/time of day do you usually play (server time)? 18-22:30, but now i have summer vacation, so i can stay as long as i want (still from 18-??)

10. What can DuxBellorum expect from you, and what do you expect from DuxBellorum? you can expect some good dps in raids, and i am also kind of a life saver Smiley
dont even know how many priests i have saved in kara from those skeleton horses right before midnight, by kidney shotting them when priests got aggro (or some other class).
what i expect from you, is harder to say :/ but i guess i expect some good, and happy raids, and not too much giving up Smiley

11. Did you read the guild rules and accept the requirements and conditions described with in them?
i have read the guild rules, and i accept them,
 tho i wondered why there was no such thing as "place this in your application, to prove, that you've read it" Tongue i looked for it, but couldnt find it Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: