Dux Bellorum Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:31:49 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Gruul will be Dux Bellorum's next big killing attempt !

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Jockstrap level 70 rogue  (Read 2713 times)
Jockstrap

View Profile Email
« on: July 06, 2007, 08:34:26 pm »

1. Ingame Name: Jockstrap
2. Class/lvl:Rogue level 70
3. Professions: Alchemy (Transmution) and Jewelcrafting ( both 375)
4. Age: 17
5. Country: South Africa
6. Previous guild and reason for leaving it: Magna Carta Overkill The Rasp Effect.. ( i didnt see a future for me there
7. Anyone in DuxBellorum that can vouch for you?
8. What is your main focus in the game - PvE or PvP? Pve since pvp is pretty much dead since they changed it but im up for arena anyday
9. What hours/time of day do you usually play (server time)? From around 14:00 - 23:00
10. What can DuxBellorum expect from you, and what do you expect from DuxBellorum? You can expect a highly skilled dps machine and i dont expect anything from you guys if i get invited thats all that makes me happy,gear isnt a issue its progress that makes me happy
11. Did you read the guild rules and accept the requirements and conditions described with in them?Yes i did
Jockstrap

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2007, 09:45:15 pm »

i just found out that my app was denied because one of the officers is ignoring me,i would like to find out who it is and what i did to offend him/her.i dont want to start a fight but its very upsetting if someone is mad at me without my knowledge of what i did tp upset them in the first place so please can anyone let me know what i did if it is something serious i will leave it at that,if not i really want to talk it out

Thank You.
Regards
Jockstrap.
Daikyu
Officer

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2007, 11:37:42 am »

Im the one who is Ingoring U,
ill remove the ignore ingame , so u can speak with me 

Regards

Daikyu Hunter Officer Dux Bellorum
Pages: [1]